Full International Membership (owners) - $350 per boat. Full members have one vote per boat and are eligible to hold office.
Associate Membership/helm - $75 per individual. An Associate Member receives all the communications but may not vote in open meetings.
1. This is your Class Association and the only common link amongst boats/owners. The J/88 Class was formed to further the interests of all J/88 owners, whether you sail in a current fleet or just want to stay connected with other owners. We need everyone to join to make it a success!
2. There’s nothing quite like racing alongside other J/88s. Coordinating these owner events and communications take time, and time is the one resource most owners don’t readily have. The Class Office manages ongoing communications via email, website and social media, enabling owners to easily engage at whatever level they wish without having to organize on their own.
3. The J/88 Class Office is streamlined to maximize the administrative bang for the buck. The Class “office shares” the professional management team with five other one-design classes, taking advantage on volume buying on all administrative supplies and services.
4. Strong owner associations add value to owners and help preserve and enhance the resale value of boats. We hope you’ll keep your J/88 forever, but in case not, we want you to get both the most out of it and the most for it.
5. Strong classes make a difference in the sport.